Greetings, my friends! Today I want to touch on such a delicate topic as the problem of the prostate, because male health, the ability to fertilize and the general well-being of a person depend on the state of the organ.
Signs and consequences
Most often, prostatitis occurs, which is characterized by inflammatory processes, accompanied by discomfort and pain when urinating, sexual intercourse. Subsequently, the disease is complicated by the transition to a chronic form, which is quite difficult to cope with.
In addition, inflammation spreads to nearby organs, then pathologies such as cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostatic sclerosis, prostate adenoma, epididymocritis, vesiculitis develop. Most importantly, a man's reproductive and reproductive system suffers: erectile dysfunction, impotence and infertility occur. To avoid such consequences, it is recommended to start treatment in a timely manner. In the initial stages, it is enough to use traditional medicine.
Folk remedies can help
Traditional medicine does not refuse the use of folk remedies, because they have many advantages:
- in the rarest cases, adverse reactions appear;
- there are no chemical and synthetic impurities;
- when consuming broths inside, a beneficial effect is performed not only on the focus of the lesion, but also on the whole body.
What can be used?
Unconventional methods of prostatitis therapy include a number of measures: taking orally, using suppositories and tablets, setting an enema, special exercises and massage. In order for the treatment to be effective, it is advisable to apply several techniques simultaneously, that is, to combine them.
Most preparations for the treatment of an inflamed prostate are made on the basis of medicinal herbs. They are most often used for the preparation of medicines that are taken orally. It is customary to boil decoctions from the root of the vegetation and make tinctures from the upper stems and flowers. Not only are herbs intended for the treatment of prostatitis in men with folk remedies, there are several effective recipes from different ingredients that are easy to prepare at home:
- To strengthen local immunity (in the area of an inflamed prostate) and relieve pain, do the following: boil 500-600 g of oats in 1 liter of water (after boiling, continues to burn for 30 minutes). Let the liquid cool slightly, then filter through a fine sieve. Add cinnamon and 6-8 cloves of garlic, minced, to taste. Take orally three times a day for 1 tbsp. L.
- Pumpkin tolerates male disease well. It is used in several ways: you need to eat 20-30 pumpkin seeds per day or use them in powder before lunch. For this, the dried seeds are mashed with a blender. Take 1-2 tbsp. L. 3 times a day with clean water.
- Delicious pumpkin remedy. Take 500 g of seeds, grind with a meat grinder, add 1 glass of honey. Roll the mixture into balls the size of a walnut and melt them before eating.
- Propolis infused with water will help restore potency and reduce inflammation. The product can be stored for 2 days. Water tincture: combine propolis with water in a 1: 3 ratio, put on low heat, boil for 1 hour. Insist 8-9 hours, drink 50 ml three times a day.
- Propolis tincture can be prepared with alcohol. Its duration is 12 months. For half a liter of edible alcohol, 150 g of minced purified beekeeping product is needed. Insist one and a half to two weeks in a dark place, then transfer to the refrigerator for 3 days. Take in strained form 2-3 times a day, 7-12 drops.
- A decoction of herbs that are taken in equal proportions: nettle, tansy, black elderberry, immortelle, lemongrass, juniper, creeping wheat grass. For 300 ml of boiling water take 10-12 g of the collection, pour all components with water into a thermos, then leave for 30-40 minutes. Take 100 ml 60 minutes before meals.
Important! If a man begins to develop prostate adenoma, be sure to prepare chestnut shell in the standard way, using the tincture as a tea.
The prostate can be affected by douching. Based on the feedback of consumers who actively communicate on forums dedicated to the treatment of folk remedies for prostatitis, this technique is a success.
- The following components are ideal for an enema: sea buckthorn berries, chamomile, nettle, oak bark, dog rose, walnut membranes, wormwood, calendula. The ingredients can be used individually or combined. In any case, for 100 g of raw materials, you will need 2 cups of boiling water. Cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes, let cool.
- A weak solution of manganese is used for disinfection.
- Soak with sea buckthorn oil, pumpkin seeds or olive oil. Heat the oil to a temperature of +38 degrees, inject 30 ml into the anus.
Rules to follow:
- When cleaning, it is recommended to lubricate the tip of the enema with oil / cream, after which it must be inserted into the anus.
- Keep the fluid in the rectum for at least 2 minutes.
- Treatments are performed daily for 1-4 weeks (depending on the degree of damage).
The inflamed prostate gland must be affected not only from the inside, but also from the outside, so folk healers have developed universal recipes for making compresses to get rid of prostatitis.
- Propolis oil. Combine 15 g of bee product and 100 ml of heated olive oil. After boiling, put the dishes in a water bath, cook until smooth. Let the mass cool down, then moisten the gauze bandage, apply it to the lumbar sacrum. Keep the compress for 2-3 hours.
- Put 2 teaspoons in a glass of boiling water. dry mustard powder. Dip a piece of soft cloth in a warm mixture and place it in the area between the anus and testicles. Store until the compress has cooled completely.
- Tablets can be prepared from a decoction of medicinal herbs: coltsfoot, calendula, rosemary, plantain, celandine, elecampane, horsetail. For 500 ml of water, 100 g of components are required. Cook for 10-15 minutes. A compress is applied to the perineum.
- Tablets are not applied in the presence of skin lesions - wounds, cuts, ulcers, etc.
- It is necessary to put polyethylene on the gauze fabric, fix it on top with a bandage or thick underwear.
- The tablets are applied only in the evening.
Rectal suppositories for prostate adenoma and prostatitis in men are prescribed more often by specialists. This is due to the fact that the active ingredients dissolve in the area of the lesion and act directly on the area of the prostate gland, without penetrating the general bloodstream. Thus, with their help, the level of the inflammatory process decreases in a short time, the powerful pain threshold is stopped, edema is removed, and damaged tissues and cells are regenerated.
Folk remedies for the treatment of prostatitis: the best recipes for suppositories:
- It is better to take beeswax as a basis, as it has a healing effect and perfectly holds the shape of suppositories. Take 70 g of wax, melt it in a water bath, add 1 tsp. cocoa powder, 1 minced clove of garlic, 2-3 drops of sage essential oil, 10 g of ground pumpkin seeds. Mix the ingredients well, allow to cool slightly and form candles the size of a little finger.
- Take 40 g of cocoa butter, the same amount of bee propolis, 5 g of honey, 2-3 g of bee bread and royal jelly. Cooking is identical to the previous recipe.
- Dissolve 100 g of goat fat in a water bath, add 8-10 g of propolis. Simmer until smooth.
- For 100 g of pork lard you need ¼ teaspoon. an aqueous extract of celandine, the same amount of pure water, 2 drops of orange ether, a pinch of nettle powder. Heat the mass until soft, then form suppositories.
- Use the refrigerator for solidification and storage.
- Put in a warm place for 10-20 minutes before use.
- Suppositories are injected into the anus every day before bedtime.
- Since after insertion into the rectum, the candle melts, part of it will come out. To avoid staining underwear and bedding, attach a gauze bandage to the anus.
Massages and exercises
Physical impact on the prostate gland strengthens the organ, eliminates congestion, accelerates metabolism and blood supply, increases tone, thereby relieving inflammation. It is recommended to have a massage performed by a specialist, but there are also several simple techniques that are used to treat prostatitis in men at home:
- Transrectal impact. Insert your index finger into the anus, make pressure movements on the prostate for a couple of minutes.
- Rub your tailbone and lower back for 10 minutes (to warm up). First, using pressure and then in a circular motion, massage the area around the anus and scrotum. Make sure you're using your testicles.
- It is recommended to reduce rectal entry twice daily. To do this, as you inhale, you need to strain the muscles, as you exhale, relax.
For chronic or incipient prostatitis in men, 4 effective exercises can be done per day:
- Starting Position (IP): Lie on your back, stretch your arms along your torso with your palms on the floor. Exhale: slowly pull up, bend the knees, legs to the chest, spread the lower limbs to the sides. As you inhale, gently return to the starting position. The number of approaches is 15 times.
- SP - on the back with the legs bent at the knees. Without lifting your heels off the floor, spread your legs as far as possible to the sides, lock in this position for 30-40 seconds. Connect the legs, rest for 15-20 seconds. The number of repetitions is 15 times.
- Lie on your stomach with your arms outstretched. Bend one leg at the knee, lift it up. The same actions are necessary for the second limb. Run 10 times.
- Take a standing position with your legs shoulder-width apart and place your hands on your waist. Do a partial squat, stopping at the end point for 3-4 seconds. Now stand up, but not completely, so that your knees remain slightly bent. The number of approaches is 10 times.
Attention! It is forbidden to do massages and exercises with exacerbation of chronic prostatitis. In this case, it is better to use decoctions, infusions, suppositories and tablets.
Following these simple recommendations for the treatment of prostatitis in men with folk remedies, you will get positive dynamics. But do not forget that before using traditional medicine, you need to visit a specialist for an accurate diagnosis.